What to Expect on Exam #2
- Exam #2 will be a written exam only, with no hands-on
lab part. You'll have one entire class period to complete the exam.
- The exam will cover material
that you've studied in Unit 5 through Unit 8 (in other words, Chapters 4, 5, and 6 of the textbook).
- All problems will
be similar to problems on Homework #5 through Homework #8, or to the practice sheets that we did in class.
- You will be allowed to use:
- Two 8.5"-by-11" pages of notes (with writing on one side only--or a single sheet with writing on both sides), written in
your own hand.
- A calculator (no cell phones).
- MATLAB on your desktop computer (no laptop computers).
- You will not be allowed to use:
- Any notes other than the two pages mentioned above.
- The Internet or any software other than MATLAB.
- Cell phones or laptop computers.