#8. Capacitors and Inductors
- Read Chapter 6 of Alexander & Sadiku's Fundamentals
of Circuit Analysis (6th edition).
- Make sure you understand the answers to Review Questions 6.1
to 6.10 on pages 239 to 240. Quiz
questions will be similar to these Review Questions or Review Questions from earlier
chapters (particularly from Chapter 5).
- Turn in solutions to Problems 6.1, 6.6, 6.13*, 6.16,
6.17, 6.26, 6.37**, 6.46*, and 6.51 on pages 240 to 250.
- *For Problems 6.13 and 6.46, your solution must include a drawing of the circuit under dc conditions.
- **The wording of Problem 6.37 is a little unclear, but from the answers at the back of the book we can see that they want the general expression for v(t), not the value of the voltage at a specific time. But they want the value of the energy at a specific time, namely t = π/200 s.