Homework #12. Structs
- Read Chapter 9 of D. S. Malik's C++ Programming from Problem Analysis to Program Design (7th or 8th edition).
- Turn in answers to Exercises 1*, 10, 11**, 12, 13, 14, and 15*** on
pages 641 to 645 in the 7th edition (or pages 643 to 648 in the 8th edition). Quiz
questions will be similar to these exercises. For the odd-numbered exercises, check yourself against
the answers given in Apppendix I.
- *I believe there's a typo in the book's answer to Exercise 1. Part e should be true instead of false.
- **In the 7th edition only, there's a typo in the book's answer to Exercise 11. In the fourth line of the answer, the colon should be an equals sign.
- ***In the 8th edition only, there's a typo in the book's answer to Exercise 15. The correct answer is the first line in the book's answer; ignore the other eight lines in the book's answer.